For most people, the kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where food is prepared, eaten and enjoyed; where family members gather to discuss the day’s events; where friends and guests catch up. Kitchen remodeling is one of the major ways you can improve the overall comfort, value, and convenience of your home. Because the kitchen is where fine furnishings, plumbing, and major appliances come together, there are virtually limitless possibilities for your new kitchen. From installing new cabinetry to repiping the entire area to make more room for a new appliance or fixture, you need to find a contractor that can best serve your needs. At Brooks Plumbing, we offer comprehensive kitchen remodeling in Tumwater, in addition to our other plumbing services. Call us today to find out more about how we can improve your home.
Let’s take a look at 5 different ways to remodel your kitchen:
- Cabinetry. New cabinetry in the kitchen can be a relief. No more drawers that won’t close, doors that stick, or old paint chipping off into the cooking area. New cabinets with new hardware adds a great blend of functionality and design to your home.
- Countertops with back splash. There is no substitute for a new counter top. When you cook and clean, your counter top is your primary workspace, and it needs to be set-up in such a way as to be right for your needs. A back splash can add life to your kitchen walls, which are subject to water, grease, and other substances during food prep and clean-up.
- Kitchen sink. A kitchen sink is one of the most important parts of the kitchen. It’s where you wash vegetables before slicing them, and where you scrub greasy pots and pans after a big family dinner. As such, it’s incredibly important that you find one that is the correct size for your kitchen needs.
- Dishwasher.If your dishwasher is on the brink of failure, or no longer is able to clean your dishware properly, then you might want to consider installing an energy-efficient model in your new kitchen.
- New pipes. Kitchen remodeling is a great time to make sure that the piping in your kitchen area is in good, working condition. Whether you need to swap out a leaky section or you want to move the pipes around your kitchen, find a plumber who can meet your needs.
Call Brooks Plumbing today for kitchen remodeling and plumbing services in Tumwater, WA.